JOB ALERT ‼️
BW Electric is hiring for an Administrative Assistant!
Send your resume to email@example.com
This is a Work From Home (WFH) position.
Monday thru Friday (8:00am – 5:00pm); Off weekends
$13.00 an hour & pays weekly
**** Those selected based on listed qualifications, will have to take 4 pre-employment tests before moving forward to interview with staff.
*You will be provided with a company laptop, company printer, and company cell phone.
*You must be willing to download a GPS application for monitoring purposes during your working hours
Requirements:* Must live in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area
* Must be fluent in Spanish
* Have a high school diploma or equivalent education
* Have at least 3 years of administrative assistant experience
* Be an Independent starter
* Have a car and be able to travel to in-person meetings as needed * Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
* Be professional and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Have the ability to multi-task and prioritize workflow.
* Have experience in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
*Answer and direct phone calls
*Organize and schedule service work order appointments*Communicate effectively with customers, home warranty clients, and technicians by phone and text message
*Update home warranty portals daily
*Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms as needed
*Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
*Develop and maintain a filing system
*Maintain contact lists as needed
*Provide general support as needed
*Refer escalated calls to management as needed
*Other duties as needed
Kim White-Office Manager
B.W. Electric 8344 Auburn DrFort Worth, TX 76123